Thursday, September 8, 2011

Is this a World Record???

Holy moly this beer is ginormous. It makes regular sized beer feel bad. I bought the normal beer for $1.30 and the super-sized steroid beer for $2.70. I don't know how long regular beer can keep up in this market. Someone told me that every month they come out with a bigger beer - in order to out-do the competition. People better start making bigger refrigerators (and stomachs)...stat.


You know what else is big? The mountains. See... I went hiking.



That is a church, chillin on the hillside.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful scenery! Loved talking to you yesterday...I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. buy injectable steroids

    ReplyDelete