Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sparkleface and Glitterface

My neighbor is the best - hands down. This is evident because he is raising a baby sea turtle. He (the sea turtle) will be released into the ocean once he is big enough to have a high chance of survival. I do my best to be a good citizen of the world - i feed him in the afternoons. We have named the turtle Sparkleface (April's namesake) A nameless dog that usually roams around near Sparkleface is now called Glitterface - the dog is laying behind me in the top picture.


5 comments:

  1. YESSSS!!!! malcolm's new middle names are sparkleface glitterface

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to join, I had an account from school, that's why it says Ms. Cramer.
    Do you remember when you, Lillian and Trevor used to stuff your pockets with gummy worms at Ryan's?

    I like the Fiji menu better,except the fish eyes, but maybe they would make me smarter.

    Do you fish with a spear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha. Yeah i remember that. And i remember Lillian and I would hid in the bathroom at Ryan's and make farting noises. We were very sophisticated. Most of the women fish with nets or a line and hook. The men usually fish with spears. And i fish with spears cause I think it is more fun - plus you get to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete