Friday, August 5, 2011

Supermodel Documentary Hour

Now that I am in the States, I thought I would sum up my trip with some pics. . . and add illustration to some of my blog posts. I will be leaving for Bulgaria in the middle of August so perhaps I will pick back-up blogging then. Anywho, enjoy.

Eating in a Village


Leaving a Village Health Outreach. We like boats.


I taught my co-workers the emotion game - the person holding the camera yells out an emotion, situation, or animal, just before snapping the pic and the "models" have to quickly act out what was said. This is "monkey" -


Guns and Coffee on the Prime Minister's Boat -


Figuring out the results of the "Baby Show" in my Fijian dress. Who says I don't know how to get "dolled" up?? Nobody!


Ice is good at climbing trees -


DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN??!!


Drinking grog -


Grog Drinking -


Doing a village cleanup. Everything is mowed with a weed-eater. I am a pro.


Relaxing with a fresh drink -


Cleanin' fish for dinner (we caught all these fish in about 5 minutes with a net just off shore) -


Dhalhole! -


My students from 2004-2006. They are soccer refs now! World Cup prepare.

1 comment: