Friday, May 20, 2011

And then I caught on FIRE!

I just wanted to clear the air. . . I was feeling guilty. I know that the title of my last post was incorrect. I never talked about life lessons. I figured you would be more apt to read the entire post if you thought you would hear something really deep. Sorry. Also, I never caught on fire.

On a more serious note:
I helped make six brooms out of palm fronds. (i tried to load some photos but the internet connection isn't fast enough to upload. sorry.) Then we sold the brooms around the neighborhood for 5 bones each. By bones i mean dollars and not the fundamental structure holding your body up. Who knew I was so crafty and such an entrepreneur?!?? My mother did. She always said I would do marvelous things with my life. Thanks mom!

Also, I have been playing lots of cards lately. I have gotten really good at a game called Laka. If this card game could be done professionally then I would be on the world tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment