Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Delay a Day

 I went to the airport this morning for my 6:30am flight to Lau. After sitting in the airport for several hours the flight was cancelled. It had started to rain. Grass runways and rain don't work well together. Separate they are great but together they are a lethal combo. . . . like brushing your teeth and drinking orange juice.

I am stuck in Suva for one more night (cross your fingers the weather turns for the better tomorrow). Thus, I have fast Internet and you, dear reader, have access to my "National Geographic"-esct photos.
A broom. Do you like my camo pants? I bet couldn't even see my legs! and no my shirt is not tucked in. It is just trying to look like it is.
The clams we collected. Really, the boy in the white t-shirt collected them. He is a pro. I did find a few with my skillful perseverance.
Bui sitting on the bridge we jumped off.
Also I don't know how my classmates can format their pictures around their text. I can't figure it out. . . it is a good thing i am helping with computers!

2 comments:

  1. I think the technology world has nothing to fear from me or you...Jessi has the info, she sent me the details for Blogger. Love the pics. Good luck getting to your island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me half way through the summer to figure that out as well! I hope yall measured the water before you jumped off the bridge! HA! Sounds like you're making the most of your situation (not surprising at all...) Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete