Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To Quantify:

Here are the stats since my arrival in Fiji:

geckos living in my house = 1 million
tailless geckos living in my house = 2
nights of all night grog drinking = 4
drops of alcohol = 0
amount of people I have taken blood from = 270 (give or take)
# of days per week I play volleyball = 6
# of days per week I play soccer = 0
hours per day I have access to a beach/ocean = 24
amount of times my "unbreakable" Teva shoes have broken = 2
chargers that work to power my Ipad = 0
cups of tea per day = 3 the hour in which I wake = 6-7am
stores on the island = 3 (and that includes the post office)
people who are willing to sell fruit on Vanuabalavu (my island) = 0
people willing to give you fruit in Vanuabalavu = everyone
seconds it takes to walk from my house to the office = 18 (or less)
seconds it takes to walk from my house to the ocean= 40 (or less)

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty amazing stats. It looks like a vacation except for the bloodletting thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Your posts are so you. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete